Human Edge is a longevity health startup with the mission to add healthy years to human lives. Our products focus on providing expert-led, holistic data-driven, and preventative care focussed support to our clients through our experiences and mobile application. We have an employee-first culture with minimal hierarchy, a conducive learning environment, and a collaborative atmosphere. Our team is headquartered out of Mumbai, India.
We are seeking an experienced and talented UX/UI Designer to design and shape unique,
user-centric products and experiences. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for translating
business and product requirements into smooth user experiences and intuitive interface designs. You
will play a pivotal role in conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and use the insights to
craft sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
Additionally, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers,
developers, and copywriters, to ensure the seamless integration of design and functionality.
● Establish and innovate user-centred design processes to ensure best practices are followed.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
● Own and manage key UX/UI artefacts like user journeys, personas, longitudinal research, and UX measurement.
● Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
● Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing digital product experiences.
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for various devices and interfaces.
● Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for applications.
● Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams throughout the design process.
● Work closely with developers to effectively communicate design specifications.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions to enhance the overall user experience.
● Continually keep updated with the latest industry standards and changes in user experience and interface design.
● Support the continual optimisation of product development through iterative design processes.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new product features.
● Expertise in standard design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator etc.
● Data-driven designer with a strong understanding of hypothesis testing.
● Experience in competitive and customer research for design and UX.
● Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts, and colour palettes.
● Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, and user flows.
● Deep understanding of human interface design guidelines for platforms like Apple, Android, and Google's material design.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
● A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
● Experience in a highly Agile/Scrum environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
● Two or more years of UX/UI design experience for digital products or services, with preference given to those with experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
● Bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, computer science, information science, or a related field.
● Portfolio showcasing your design work, which you will present and defend during the interview process.
● Experience designing and shipping products for both mobile and desktop platforms.
● Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus but not mandatory.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and