Junior Researcher - Human physiology
A leading longevity-science company founded by a physician-entrepreneur with the vision of democratizing the health span of the workforce across the globe is looking for talented and driven individuals to join its ranks. Founded in 2020 the company has an enterprise-first approach through which we offer corporations individualised solutions for the wellbeing of their human capital using science, data, and technology. The hyper-growth startup is poised to disrupt the health and wellness space within enterprises.
The focus of this role is to work collaboratively with the Head of Bioscience and Bioscience team to research and draw valuable conclusions from data and published journal articles. This is a fully remote role, with few company sponsored travel requirements (to meet tech/product/leadership teams if required).
● Conduct research around longevity and disease topics.
● Be directly involved in scientific writing.
● Be involved in scientific fact-checking.
● Help develop personalised health prediction and guidance models based
on external and internal databases.
● Collaboratively formulate hypotheses to test and validate.
● Develop customised pipelines and workflows for internal use.
● Create algorithms and programs for data analysis and model building.
● Work in conjunction with team members to ensure consistent quality of research and process documentation.
Required skills and qualifications
● Degree in human physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, with
psychology as a major will be an advantage
● Proven ability to read, interpret and curate scientific literature
● Should have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and attention to detail
● Excellent documentation focus
● Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools and Web tools for document creation and editing
● Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
● Ability to think from strategy to execution
● Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, complete deadlines, and comply with company policies.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and